Physical Therapy Services
Physical therapy helps individuals restore physical function and prevent disability. Our physical therapists are highly trained to evaluate and treat people who have medical problems or other health-related conditions that limit their abilities to move and function in their daily lives in order to improve quality of life.
- Customized treatment programs to improve one’s functional ability (i.e. getting in and out of bed, getting up from a chair, walking and/or climbing stairs)
- Development of plans using treatment techniques that promote the ability to move, increase strength and balance, reduce pain, decrease swelling, restore function, and prevent disability
- Comprehensive home safety evaluation with environmental recommendations
- Assistive devices or other equipment recommendations and usage training
- Guidance to family members and caregiver
Occupational Therapy Services
Occupational therapy helps people participate in the things they want and need to do through the therapeutic use of everyday activities (occupations). Our services may include comprehensive evaluations of an individual’s home and other environments, recommendations and training for adaptive equipment, and guidance and education for family members and caregivers. We are committed to making life easier for our patients and their families.
- Customized treatment programs to improve one’s ability to perform daily activities
- Comprehensive home evaluations with adaptation recommendations
- Performance skills assessments and treatment
- Adaptive equipment recommendations and usage training
- Guidance for family members and caregivers
Speech Language Therapy is a skilled treatment that helps individuals with disorders of speech, language, and swallowing.
Problems involving swallowing, cognitive-linguistic, speech, voice, or language function can be caused or affected by a variety of acute, chronic, or progressive medical and neurologic conditions – as well as the medications used to treat them.
Our team of certified Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs) evaluate and treat these disorders and manage swallowing, cognitive-communication, speech, voice and language disorders with the aim of improving quality of life.
Our Speech & Language Services:
- Patient / Family / Caregiver Education
- Speech & Swallow Evaluations
- Cognitive Assessments
- Customized treatment programs to improve speech or swallowing abilities
- Evaluation and treatment of communication disorders